How To Prepare For Your Appointment
Please make sure to bring the following to your first consultation:
- Insurance Cards
- Driver’s License or Photo Identification
- If available, reports of all X-Rays, MRIs, and CT scan studies pertaining to your current medical problem.
- If available, prior medical records from other physicians and procedure reports including injection histories, operative reports, and EMG/nerve conduction studies.
- A complete list of all medications you are currently taking
- The name, phone number, and address of your primary care physician and all other physicians involved in your care for the problem for which you will be seen.